Thursday, February 1, 2018

A passion for Agile

This is my first blog post ever. Not that the concept of blogging hasn’t interested me ever since it became popular in the early noughties. But I always figured that in order for me to spend my precious time and energy on writing blog posts, I would need an audience. And in order to get an audience I would have to write blog posts interesting enough for people to read them. So I quickly gave up on that dream.

But now that has finally changed. 

Since two years, I’m a full time agile coach at Telia Company’s TV & Media department in Gothenburg, Sweden. Even though I seriously have no clue as to what an agile coach is supposed to be doing all day, this position has given me the luxurious opportunity to spend time pondering upon what agile really is, how teams can go from cooperating to collaborating, what factors that drive motivation and what the ideal size of a scrum team is. For example.

Last summer I co-wrote a a blog post on Telia TV’s agile transformation, together with Michael Göthe at Crisp. The response from that post has lead to many interesting discussions and insights, which has in turned made me grow professionally. And it has been great fun.

I want this to continue. I want to spread my thoughts on agile and start a discussion with you, my readers!

So today I start blogging - and may this not be my very last post! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment